Most therapists would have no idea what a CRM is, what it does, and what benefits a CRM could have in their Practice. CRM systems are not commonly used in the private practice world like other softwares like an EHR/ERM system, or electronic patient check in software. It can be just as valuable though.
CRM stands for Customer/Client Relationship Management. Think of a CRM as your EHR, but for everything excluding the clinical stuff. Well, mostly. A CRM system is a tool that can be used countless ways but I think the most valuable foundational use for group private practices especially, is to tidy up and streamline all of those pesky administrative processes.
How a CRM can save you time.
Here are a few examples of how your CRM system could assist you to save you time:
- Automate your entire intake and scheduling process.
- Manage your records request process.
- Establish and track communication between the client and your staff.
- Automate your hiring processes.
- And SO much more!
Think of all the time you and your staff could save if you aren't having to personally send each email, appointment reminder, and record request.
Don't let potential clients fall through the cracks.
There are so many tasks that Private Practice owners must manage to keep their mental health group private practice running. When your practice is busy, it can be near impossible to manage everything personally and missed communication can result in clients falling through the cracks.
Here are some common challenges practice owners that don't use a CRM face on a daily basis:
- Not being able to personally respond promptly to new appointment requests. You may be concerned that your staff is not following up consistently.
- Difficulty managing tasks across multiple staff members.
- Keeping track of all patient communication in regards to administrative requests, record requests, voicemails left by your office, benefit verification emails, etc. EHR doesn't provide a centralized location for all of this information.
These challenges can keep you worried that clients aren't receiving timely followup's and that they might be falling through the cracks.
What about marketing?
A CRM can also help with marketing for your practice. If you're selling products and services, you can send market material to leads that you've generated into an email list all in one system.
CRM's can handle so much:
- Add clients automatically through webforms.
- Use custom internal forms to capture data while on a call with a potential client.
- Make all communication between your client and your office transparent to the whole team.
- Streamline all the various processes your office handles while ensuring that important information and tasks are not forgotten.
The cherry on top!
The cherry on top is the automations and campaigns. This is where you can save your practice lots of time and money by creatively and strategically incorporating automation to do the work for your staff so they can focus on more important tasks! Why have them shoot an email to your biller that benefits need to be verified when the CRM can do it for them? Why manually send out customized appointment reminders when your CRM can do it?
A CRM can take your practice to the next level and has a high ROI from:
- Capturing more leads.
- Saving practice owners money by making administrative positions operate more efficiently.
- Creating transparency in your team across locations so if someone is unable to continue a potential client through the process, anyone can step in seamlessly at anytime and pick up where the other person left off.
What are you waiting for? We're here to take your practice to the next level. Click the button below!